Pittsburgh Yoga Classes
We offer ongoing classes to the Pittsburgh yoga community, as well as pre-registered programs and special events throughout the year.
Classes are open and ongoing. They require no pre-registration.
- Experienced students may begin taking the appropriate level of class at any time.
- Passes may be purchased at the time of class.
- Class passes can be used at the student's discretion for any open and on-going class.
- Class passes cannot be used for yoga programs such as the Intro to Yoga: Beginner's Series or Pre-Natal Yoga.
Programs are sequential with a starting date and running for a predetermined number of weeks. They require pre-registration.
- Full payment must be received prior to the first day of class to reserve a space.
- Fees paid for class passes are non-refundable.
Workshops are scheduled throughout the year. They can be one day or multi-day events. They require pre-registration.
Gift Certificates are available in any amount and can be used for classes, programs and workshops. We accept cash, check or credit card.